Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VO2 max realtime Watch 4

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 09:12 AM)
Hammy23
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone. Just updated watch 4 with new released features (sleeping coach animal etc). One of the new features is advertised as %VO2 max in realtime. Added this to one of my workout screens, but is not showing any values when I run (even at 30 mins run time). Am I missing something obvious!! Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
bullseyecro
Student
Options

Hi,

Go to Samsung Health on your watch, then Settings, then Share data w/ dev and services ,then Health Platform and enable all.

Hope it helps

Mxracer6y
Apprentice
Options

So this option does not show up on my watch at all. I swipe left from the work out screen and go to settings and I do not have an option to show % v02 max. EVEN THOUGH My watch tells me it's supposed to be there. 

It calculates my v02 max after a 10 minute work out, but the %v02 max option does not exist (even though the watch says it's supposed to be there )

pra8ek
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, i dont see vo2max logged for any workouts either cycling or walking for more than an hour.

I tried to find the option mentioned in the settings of the phone app and on watch but there doesnt seem to be one. 

0 Likes
bdeustis
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
chrishumby44
First Poster
Options
hi guys got a active watch 4 can it tell you that which sport you do you are getting fitter and quicker at all id love it if someone could help me with this please
0 Likes