Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor service

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 03:12 PM)
Members_CmbNGQA
First Poster
Options

A couple of weeks ago the heart rate monitor and pedometer stopped working on my watch active. The green led's on the back had stopped also.

I tried online with Samsung to fix it but they couldn't so I was told to take it onto store to be fixed. 

I took it to the store in Liverpool where I live to be told I had to book an appointment to see an engineer. 

I booked an appointment for a couple of days later and without seeing an engineer was told it was broke 😡 and it would be in a que to fix, hopefully within a week. 

Got my watch back a week later 😁 fixed and tested 'apparently'? 

Exactly the same issue, nothing changed heart rate still frozen on what it went into store with. 

My only assumption is that nothing was done to the watch in store due to the high volume of defected products being 'fixed'! 

All in all Samsung repair service in my opinion is absolutely shocking from booking to 'non repair' the watch is going back for a refund now from the buyer and I'll obviously have to stay away from their watches in future. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Perhaps you went to a bad branch, I personally have a good experience with Samsung repairs in the many branches I've been to. In terms of Samsung's watches, they're probably second best next to Apple in terms of smartwatches offered by the larger brands. Please do not base your choice off this one bad experience, but that is of course your choice.
0 Likes
Members_CmbNGQA
First Poster
Options

I could put up with the long winded way they go about handing items in for a repair 'If' the repair was done, which on my watch was not. But yes hopefully was just a bad branch!

And faulty after less than six months 🤔 not the best 

0 Likes
Charliep11
Pioneer
Options
I find that big brand watches are sometimes not as good at working as some of the smaller brands.
my smart watch does practically everything samsung or apple or big company watches do. my watch works fine got it for less than 40 pounds and is working amazing.
0 Likes