Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update destroyed Watch Active 2 usability

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 02:36 PM)
alexduma
Student
Options

It's not that ever this watch proved accurate in detecting what the wearer was doing (not for me or my friends that own it), often it surprises me by congratulating on moving while I am at my desk watching youtube or something, but with the last update R825FXXU1BTI9, it got terrible. Doesn't even know when the watch is on my wrist and it locks it automatically hiding the always on display.

Basically the usability for me dropped by 50% because I cannot see the time without touching. I am not asking for fantasmagorical things such as to enable the promised ECG feature which I doubt will even come on Active 3 before it morally expires, but please do not take Apple path on breaking old products just so people would buy new ones.

model: Galaxy Active Watch 2 44mm SMR820NSKAROM

Ty

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Emskirocks
Journeyman
Options
Yep, it appears the update on the active 2 has completely removed some really useful features and Samsung support are clueless to this! No settings in the sleep widget means no way to toggle on or off REM sleep, seems like it's happened mainly to UK watches for some odd reason! Please sort this out Samsung
0 Likes