Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpacking Samsung Galaxy Buds2 headphones

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 05:01 PM)
GytisRepecka
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Had a chance to test Galaxy Buds2 headphones and review them in Lithuanian community 😊  While it was absolute delight trying out this device, I've also captured unpacking process:

This is my first unpacking video, so I would really appreciate any feedback 🤓

Samsung Members Stars
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @GytisRepecka  Good unpacking video and glad you are happy with the Buds2, an extensive review!   I have been impressed with the sound quality using Samsung scaleable code  with both  ANC and ambient Mode.  Obviously some premium features such as 360 Audio only available with the Buds Pro .  Find them very comfortable and the functionality is excellent.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
GytisRepecka
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @JAMES4578 , thanks! Did you have chance to compare Galaxy Buds2 and Galaxy Buds Pro?

I really liked that Galaxy Buds2 are small, so totally comfortable to wear, therefore was a bit cautious to choose Buds Pro... Maybe without a good reason? 🤔

Samsung Members Stars
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @GytisRepecka   No I did not have a chance for a direct comparison between the Buds2 and Buds pro, I was going  by knowledge/ tech sites and reviews.   However certainly appears to be the case that the Galaxy Buds2  are more comfortable  and whilst the Galaxy Buds Pro may be a bit better the Buds2 offer an impressive experience and I would say very good value.  However I did win mine via Galaxy Unpacked.   Some comparisons here https://www.whathifi.com/advice/samsung-galaxy-buds-2-vs-galaxy-buds-pro-which-should-you-buy 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.