Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 03:40 PM)
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
I tried to buy Samsung watch 5 pro and in addons Samsung Charging £34 for band which should be included with watch and more surprising this £34 band is for watch 4 band .what Samsung doing ??
There is no way customer can delete that £34 band.
First pay for phone chargers,now pay for watch band which default comes with watch.
So next time Samsung might charge customers for batteries which comes in phones or watches.

13 REPLIES 13
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thank you for bringing this up

I took a screenshot shot of the watch display on Samsung website, because the watch is being advertised with the wrist strap, but during the order process, I had to pay separate for the watch band, my thinking was to go the trading Standards office. Due to lack of time, I just gave it up

This morning I cancelled above order and ordered Watch 5 LTe version, with that £479, I did not have to pay separate for the wrist strap

Generally Samsung is braking Trading Standard regulations by giving false or misleading advertising

When you are buying a car, you don't have to pay separately for the tires, unless we ask for completly different types of wheels
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options

Samsung are getting more sh***ier by the day

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I had to pay £34 for my watch strap but I assumed that's because I changed it from the one that comes with it ? Might be wrong .
I opted for the burgundy sport strap not the d buckle strap ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
No matter if u change colour or not u still HV to pay £34.i rang twice Samsung sales n after 2hrs they said oh strap not included in 5pro so you hv to pay n no way even Samsung sales can delete it.its official scam they running.
Most important point is the strap they selling for watch 5pro it's not even made for it,they selling watch 4 strap.clealy mentioned in details when you shop online.totaly disgusting.
0 Likes
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
I did complaint to Citizens Advice coz whenever I tried to complaint to trading standard they show me the link to complaint to citizen advice.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am with you buddy, I just now updated one of the Tec magazine writers who regularly write articles to magazines to bring this up
Samsung is selling a watch without a strap.. God this is a robbery.. Day light Robbery
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
Great 👌
0 Likes
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
The watch is £429 which is broken down into £394 for the watch and £34 for any of the bands except the sport bands from the GW4. The RRP for the watch is actually the £429 so you're actually saving money opting for the sport band. It is sold this way to reduce waste as you'll buy it with the band you need rather than get a free band that stays in the box forever and you buy another to be the one you use.

Get over it people, things are expensive and Samsung is not doing anything that is worth complaining to Trading Standards about
0 Likes
Pamzss
Pioneer
Options
Come on what reduce waste ? Samsung introduce so many phones in a years ,which no other company do n it's only increasing waste n waste ...
I know things are expensive,I don't mind if they add £40 in watch but charging separately n that too watch 4 strap.which other brand selling separate straps ?
No doubt when people start neglecting any issues the things will more hard in future for people like u or us.
They should do what's is genuine not trapping around or forcing.they should have only sell watch n left choice with buyers if they want to buy strap from Samsung or outside .