Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Register Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 02:55 PM)
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options

Everytime I try register my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic on the products page it says the information is incorrect. Now recently the watch has been made inactive on my account. 

This is strange as first off, I claimed my £75 voucher no problem at all using the serial code. Second it backs up to my Samsung Cloud easy peasy, it says it connected to my Samsung account. So I've tried logging into my account when the watch is connected to my phone and nothing. Does the watch have Samsung Internet or any browser capability as of yet? When I was logged into my account it also said my phone was last logged in to my account back in August even though I was currently on it. I logged in again to check and it's the same. There are so many wierd issues going on with Samsung products lately. My watch 3 did this just prior to trade in, my smart monitor stopped connection with my S21 Ultra when before it worked just fine and that also shows an inaccurate last login date. 
9 REPLIES 9
churchym
Journeyman
Options

I am getting the same issue.  My £75 voucher has been approved, although I had to send an image of the serial number as it was saying the details are incorrect.

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I used an image of my screen as part of the proof to get the voucher but I also included other proof. When I try to register I couldn't do it over the same wi-fi network, couldn't scan the miniscule QR code (size of my fingernail) it would need to switch to macro mode but the focus just stays normal without macro switching but was able to scan the barcodes. It says all 3 numbers are wrong no matter what.

Can anyone login to their Samsung account and confirm for me that their devices are not displaying incorrect last logged dates or showing active devices displayed as inactive?
0 Likes
churchym
Journeyman
Options

My watch isn't showing in there, i.e., my Samsung Account, and my other devices (2 TV's and a phone) are all there and OK.

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I got mine to register today. Any luck?
0 Likes
churchym
Journeyman
Options

No, just tried again.  Still no luck registering it. 😞

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
OK that's strange as I definitely got a message on members saying the device is successfully registered but now I've checked its not.
0 Likes
churchym
Journeyman
Options

Just a quick update.  I have just tried to register it again and it has now successfully registered.

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options

It was made inactive again then about 1 or 2 weeks ago I had to reset the watch and reconnect it to my phone after I woke up to it not being in my paired devices anymore. Now as of yesterday the same thing has happened. So frustrating.

0 Likes
Y-Cymro
Student
Options

I too have failed to register my Galaxy Watch. Totally user unfriendly system! Will not accept the serial number! Frustrating as hell.

0 Likes