Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register galaxy buds pro to my account

(Topic created on: 17-05-2021 07:20 PM)
Members_rKazuXq
First Poster
Options

Am unable to link my buds pro to my Samsung account. kindly suggest appropriate steps. 

4 REPLIES 4
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Do you mean registering them in the members app?
0 Likes
redjj1492
Pioneer
Options
These items can not be registered seem samsung don't know how to-do it themselves ridiculous 🙄 😑 ,spent 1 hour on the phone today they are none the wiser 😤😤😤😤😤
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@redjj1492: I've had a look into this for you, and you should be able to register your Galaxy Buds Pro via the Samsung Members app. Please open the Members app > Get Help > Register > OK. From here, you can either select 'Scan QR Code' and scan the code on the packaging, or select Manual input or barcode > Enter info > Other > Enter the model number and serial number > Register. 

You can also register the product on the Samsung Members website via the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/members//products/

Please be assured that registration of the Buds Pro is not required to activate your warranty, as this happens automatically at the purchase stage. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
LaydeeT13
First Poster
Options

I tried both ways to register my Galaxy buds2 pro and it doesn't work. It keeps saying my model number and serial number are wrong. But that's what's on the box and on my charging case. Did costco sell me a fake Samsung galaxy buds2??

0 Likes