Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect my Infinix to Samsung Active 2 - Wearable app is not "Finishing pairing"

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 01:40 PM)
Ammar1
First Poster
Options

So I just received the Samsung Active 2 watch as a present 4 days ago. 

Upon starting the watch, i followed the steps, Download app (connect it) it found my watch instantly, and it continues to the "Finish pairing"  screen on the app.

I waited for an hour nothing. Looked up online,

1. followed the steps, rebooted the watch, the phone - didn't work then

2. followed the steps, rebooted the watch, deleted the app cache and plugin etc and then rebooted the phone - didn't work then

Tried it on another phone (Samsung) took a few tries again - worked then.... after 15 min (3rd attempt) it connected.

3. rebooted everything trying to connect on my Infinix and still. this time i left it for 8 hours and it did not connect.

4. followed another tutorial, which said whilst pairing make sure Bluetooth is connected and turned of WiFi and data, still nothing. 

Please someone help me, it is supposed to be the easiest thing in the world to connect a "SMART" watch to a "SMART" phone.

16 REPLIES 16
Aamir
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
GSchool
First Poster
Options

In case no one found the answer. No, Infinix is not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy watches. 

I bought a Galaxy Watch Active for my wife and could not pair it with her Infinix Note 10. I ended up buying her a Samsung A52 phone so she can use it.

0 Likes
GSchool
First Poster
Options

Infinix phones are not compatible with Samsung watches. I purchased a Galaxy Active for my wife and tried numerous times to pair it with her Infinix Note 10. Frustrated with it I went and bought her a new Samsung phone. Now she is very happy as am I.

0 Likes
ahmed ismail
Student
Options

I am facing the same issue too with the galaxy watch 3, my mobile Infinix note 11 pro, I tried every possible way, to no avail. I hate my new watch 😡

did anyone find any solution to it?

0 Likes
MigzPValenzuela
Student
Options

Same thing with my Infinix zero 5G

0 Likes
MigzPValenzuela
Student
Options

My solution..ditched Galaxy watch 4 wore my gshock...I was happy...saving electricity too

Jataliq
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem on my Infinix. I tried on my Dads mobile he has a Samsung note. It connected like a charm in two minutes it was done. 

I think the problem is in other Android phones. Or Galaxy watch blocked not to work on other Smart phones.

0 Likes