Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect my Infinix to Samsung Active 2 - Wearable app is not "Finishing pairing"

(Topic created on: 02-01-2022 09:42 AM)
Ammar1
First Poster
Options

So I just received the Samsung Active 2 watch as a present 4 days ago. 

Upon starting the watch, i followed the steps, Download app (connect it) it found my watch instantly, and it continues to the "Finish pairing"  screen on the app.

I waited for an hour nothing. Looked up online,

1. followed the steps, rebooted the watch, the phone - didn't work then

2. followed the steps, rebooted the watch, deleted the app cache and plugin etc and then rebooted the phone - didn't work then

Tried it on another phone (Samsung) took a few tries again - worked then.... after 15 min (3rd attempt) it connected.

3. rebooted everything trying to connect on my Infinix and still. this time i left it for 8 hours and it did not connect.

4. followed another tutorial, which said whilst pairing make sure Bluetooth is connected and turned of WiFi and data, still nothing. 

Please someone help me, it is supposed to be the easiest thing in the world to connect a "SMART" watch to a "SMART" phone.

16 REPLIES 16
UzairKhan
Apprentice
Options

Did you find any solution for this? I'm also facing the same issue. Please help

0 Likes
Mahadcheema
First Poster
Options

Same issue here

0 Likes
Mahadcheema
First Poster
Options

Did you find any solutions? 

0 Likes
xeebeast
First Poster
Options

I am facing same issue too, did anyone find any solution to it

0 Likes
aawankashif
First Poster
Options

Did you find the solution? I am having the same issue. Watch connects with everyother phone but not with my infinix.

Please share if you found the solution.

0 Likes
aawankashif
First Poster
Options

Did anyone found the solution. I am having the same issue with infinix. Watch connects with everyother phone but not infinix

0 Likes
sivanaveen
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue

Am Suprised, Why the samsung Community people, wont respond here ... 
here all are facing the same problem and no one got any solution.

0 Likes
Ali Hassan Manzoor
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm having exactly same issue where my infinix note 10 pro is not connecting with my Samsung Gear S3 watch. It's too long that Samsung officials are not providing solution of this. May be i will switch on Huawei now. Worst Experience with Samsung Support!!!

0 Likes
HABIB ULLAH SABIR
First Poster
Options

Same issue with Infinix Note 11 .... 

0 Likes