Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect my Galaxy Fit e to Iphone

(Topic created on: 30-05-2019 07:15 AM)
SannMatinee
First Poster
Options

Hi!

I just purchased a new Galaxy Fit e activity watch. I tried to connect it to my iPhone 7, and although it does find the watch and seemingly connects with it, the app I have (Galaxy Fit) isn’t able to detect it nearby. I have the newsr updated version of ios so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Also was wondering whether i’m just blind or what, but I was unable to find the app the watch itself is demanding (Galaxy Wearable) from the App Store. That’s why I currently have the Galaxy Fit app, though it isn’t really working for me either. 

Thank you for all the help in advance!

18 REPLIES 18
iOSTriXFixX
Explorer
Options

You can try to forget it from the bluetooth connected device list and connect it directly from the galaxy fit app. 

Andrew35
First Poster
Options

Any luck in pairing your device? 

I was having the the same issues with pairing my e fit.

I found online we are using the correct app, galaxy wearable is for android and Galaxy fit is for iOS.

after several attempts I gave up and deleted the apps.

later I decided to try again downloaded Galaxy fit app and followed instructions and paired first time the only diffrance this time is I was wearing the watch I’m really not sure if or how that would make and diffrance but worth a try.

Stephenilley
Student
Options
Just can’t get past first screen on app, I know it’s connected as Bluetooth says so and when I close app band vibrates, very frustrating
Laurenkressler
First Poster
Options

I just bought one and have the same issue.  Did you ever find out how to fix it??? 

Danielrj1
First Poster
Options

Any updates I have the same problem

0 Likes
ROS-792
Apprentice
Options
Hi - exact same problem here but no luck with your solution. Can anyone else help please?
0 Likes
ROS-792
Apprentice
Options
This doesn't work for me. I've tried countless ways.
0 Likes
ROS-792
Apprentice
Options
Hi Andrew, did you ever get this fixed? If so, could you pls share how? Thanks.
0 Likes
ROS-792
Apprentice
Options
Hi Stephen - same problem here - VERY frustrating. Would like to get my money back. Come on Samsung - pls monitor your forms - many of us with the same issue yet no fix.