Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Galaxy Tab S6 to Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 01:42 PM)
Emmalou19888
First Poster
Options

I recently had the misfortune to discover my A3-2017 had a broken screen,

I placed the sim card into my new tab s6 and transferred apps and photos and tried to set up my Galaxy Watch (sm-r815f) to synchronise notifications.

The wearable app on the Tab S6 only shows Galaxy Buds, Buds+ and Gear IconX as a pickable device,

If the option "Mine's not here" is selected the Watch is not discovered.

I have added the Watch to the Tab S6 in the Bluetooth menu, but still the wearable app does not display the Watch. 

As the Watch REQUIRES setup via the app my device is now a £200 paperweight unless someone can offer help.

23 REPLIES 23
Idkhi
First Poster
Options

I can't connect my Samsung Galaxy A8 to my smartwatch active 2 please someone tell me how to connect it to my tablet please I don't have a phone 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Idkhi. Our watches can only connect to phones and as such, you would be unable to connect it to your Tab. 

0 Likes
GiovanniG1111
First Poster
Options

CAN'T CONNECT GALAXY WATCH TO GALAXY TABLETS??

THIS IS REDICOLOUS, THIS IS CRAZY. SAMSUNG IS DEFINELY NOT A GOOD COMPANY
I need to return the watch now, so much time wasted choosing it, returning it, and so on, because SAMSUNG IS INCOMPETENT.

0 Likes
GiovanniG1111
First Poster
Options

There are no ways, Samsung makes Werable app not compatible with tablets, with the porpose to push customers buy phone too. What miserable politics.

The bad thing too is that on support they simulate to have understood the problem and they promise to fix it soon, and to be back with a confermation within 24 hours. They won't do it, they just joke customer hoping to calm him, but actually they obtain the opposite in the end.
Im really disappointed from Samsung, I thought it was really a good company, but they aren't. I returned and asked for refund.

0 Likes