Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK BP/ECG is here! - Watch Active 2

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 09:11 PM)
K3n0b1
Navigator
Options
The Watch Active 2 OS update with Health Monitor BP/ECG function activated is now available in the UK (finally), just update the watch OS from the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone to Tizen 5.5.0.2. 

[UPDATE 22nd Feb] 
The Health Monitor app is now live and available in the Galaxy Store app. 
Both BP and ECG are working. 

Thank you Samsung 😊

Give me a ❤️ if you like this post

67 REPLIES 67
bongbv
Explorer
Options
Yes , the watch connected to my Note 10+ , my phone software is up to date to the latest available but for some reason my watch could not update to Tizen 5.5.0.2, everytime I check for update it shows " Your software is up to date"., but it is only 5.5.0.1?
0 Likes
Wightknight
Explorer
Options

Hi Andrew,

The watch should update regardless of the phone being used. However, as you say, a Samsung phone is needed for the ECG and BP functionality to work.

In both the cases here, the members are stuck on 5.5.0.1.

Jose1
Student
Options

Unfortunately, these features work just if you have a Samsung phone, it doesn't work with other mobile's brands.

That's annoying

0 Likes
Ramnath
Explorer
Options
It's giving error "is not available in your current location" what to do pls advise
0 Likes
Wightknight
Explorer
Options

Is your watch a UK model?

Ramnath
Explorer
Options
Watch a UK model and phone India Model
0 Likes
Wightknight
Explorer
Options

The only other issue might be the make of your phone. Is it a Samsung?

You will probably have seen from other comments in this thread, that the latest features only work with Samsung phones.

0 Likes
scarabscarabeus
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue "service not available in your country"   watch is 5.5.0.2 Galaxy 3 purchased from EE and the the phone  is N20U5G  N986BXXU2DUF8 with the latest updates and with EE.

Any help appreciated.

0 Likes