Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two phones, two watches under one Samsung account

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 07:17 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

My wife and I have 2 Galaxy phones (A71 and A51) and (recently) 2 Galaxy Watch (both Galaxy Watch 4) and all these registered to one Samsung account.  A single Google account is also currently used for all 4 devices.  Problem is, this seems to cross-reference a few things under the 2 watches (and phones).  For example, I did a short cycling workout yesterday and it shows on my watch summary (great!) but was also added to my wife's workout summary (not great!).  We would like to keep these things separate.   However, to separate workouts and other notifications, I am not sure if it would be sufficient to create a second Samsung account (with only her A51 and Samsung watch in it) or we would also need to create a second Google account as well.  In short, we are not sure if the cross-referencing is caused by the single Samsung account or the single Google account (or both).  Any advice?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I would suggest creating another Google account for your wife, she can then use that Google email for her samsung account.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

If you and your wife use only Samsung Health, then separating the Samsung accounts will solve the issue. However, if you also use Google Fit ( or any other activity app connected to Google account), then you will need separate Google accounts as well.

Also note, that watch 4 requires a Google account to sign in. So better to create separate Google and Samsung accounts.

0 Likes
AnescaMe
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue but samsung does not allow accounts for under 18s and my daughter is a serious athlete at school , how does one work around that 

0 Likes