Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Trade in status

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 08:00 PM)
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
Having traded in a Galaxy Watch and sent it back, the status that shows on the trade in on my online orders shows 'finalized' and has done for about a week. Does that mean it's complete as haven't had any email to say so.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @DaveA1 ,

that may indicate that this has been received by our team and it was meeting the requirements. To confirm this you can reach our Trade-in Team on 0333 207 9676 or helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk.

Solution
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, it means they have got it and processing your trade in. You will defo receive an email to confirm the trade in has been completed. Check you spam might have gone in that mailbox if they have already sent it?
0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
Well it's into the 6th week since they received it and still says finalised.... thought it'd be processed by now!
0 Likes
PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
Hello everyone, I returned my trade-in device for close 4 days now, but it has not yet been delivered. I used the free sponsored post through Royal mail. Have got no tracking ID whatsoever. What do I do, please ? I got a disturbing message from Samsung earlier today " 1332753
0 Likes