Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in Rejected [Active 2 - 44mm]

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 02:43 AM)
timothy lok
Student
Options

I traded in my Galaxy Active 2 - 44mm when the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic released, and the trade in offer was rejected: 

"
Your trade-in did not meet our requirements because:
We were expecting Galaxy Watch Active2 from you, but we received an item that's not Galaxy Watch Active2."

Thinking something happened between sending it to Samsung and the inspector receiving it, I decided to eat the cost and see what they received. When I got it back, it was my watch that I had sent in: Active 2 - 44mm. 

20210929_173234.jpg

20210929_165547.jpg

Am I missing something here? am I the crazy one?

oh, and they took my charger, my original box, all the paperwork etc... thanks Samsung

5 REPLIES 5
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
I would get in touch and explain this to them
timothy lok
Student
Options

I tried, and was sent through a logic loop website...

0 Likes
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
I had bother before when I phoned them up. Took me ages to get through and when I finally got through I had to explain multiple times to the person why I got in touch with them. I would give the Samsung online shop support a call and say what your situation is if you've only tried online...
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Is concerning, hopefully you manage to speak to someone and achieve a satisfactory resolution.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options

@timothy lok: If you have any concerns about the inspection of your Existing Watch, or wish to discuss the result of this inspection, please contact MTR on 0333 207 9676 or helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk.