Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in program - how to return the old watch?

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 09:55 AM)
MagnumSkyWolf
Journeyman
Options

So I've had my galaxy 4 classic for a week or so and I used the trade in system to buy it.

My galaxy watch 3 is all boxed up and ready to go but I haven't received any information on what I do with it.

Does anyone have ideas on what to do? 

8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@MagnumSkyWolf: You will be provided with prepaid return packaging materials to allow for the safe provision of your Watch 3 to us. This will be sent to you separately, so please keep an eye out for the packaging, and return your watch at your earliest convenience. 

MagnumSkyWolf
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the answer much appreciated ❤️

Members_w3ZR0bG
Journeyman
Options

How long should we wait for the pack?  I received my GW4 on 23/8....

Is there a contact for the returns pack? 

I don't want to be charged the £200 difference!

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

My return letter came within a few days of getting my new watch

0 Likes
Members_C285F6J
First Poster
Options

Hello Andrew

I've just received my new Galaxy 4 watch with the intention of trading in my galaxy 3. I went through the Samsung website who informed me they had none in-stock but could purchase through another retailer. which I have done. but now it seems I am not eligible  for the trade in. this was not clearly stated when i was transferred to the John Lewis Website

thank you 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_C285F6J: I'm sorry to hear that there was some confusion surrounding this. The Trade In Program is only available through purchases made on our website, and this option is only selectable at the purchase stage. If it's of interest, you still have the option of selling your Galaxy Watch 3 to help towards the cost of your new Watch 4 via our recycle program, details of which can be found below.

Sell My Samsung Smart Watch | Samsung Recycle

0 Likes
Artiomxxas
First Poster
Options
Hi I ordered today samsung watch 6 and trade my old watch just problem when I ordered I write trade samsung watch 5 but I have samsung watch 4 44mm how I can change trade information?
0 Likes
Members_UC7N8j9
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Look in the paerwork there is a number for MRT or MPT who are the trade in guys for samsung. That may help!!

Also as a note...no need to send straps or charger for  trade in just the watch body.

0 Likes