Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in campaign

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 11:17 AM)
Members_7dXu2HR
Apprentice
Options

Hi, new Watch4 trade in campaign. It clearly state

"Byt in din använda klocka (analog, digital eller smart) mellan den 02.05.2022 – 29.05.2022 genom Samsung Watch trade-in program och få pengar tillbaka när du lämnar in din klocka och köper en Samsung Watch4 eller Samsung Watch4 Classic smartklocka"

But when you try to check on https://se.samsung.foxway.tech, the search is only allowing smartwatches. So how can someone trade in an analog or digital watch, like a Casio Gshock or a Swatch?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hello I don't believe those devices can be traded in as they are not on the list of acceptable devices.
0 Likes
Members_7dXu2HR
Apprentice
Options

OK then why claim that you accept basically any watch (analog...) when the reality is that you only accept a restricted number of smartwatches? Sounds a bit illegal...

Again, is not me, it's Samsung claiming that, also in the full terms of the campaign. Below a translation, if there's a need.

‎Trade in your used watch (‎‎analog, digital‎‎ or smart) between 02.05.2022 – 29.05.2022 through the Samsung Watch trade-in program and get a money back when you hand in your watch and buy a Samsung Watch4 or Samsung Watch4 Classic smartwatch"‎

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Members_7dXu2HR ,

have you tried to reach the Trade-In team in your region to help you trade your watch? Their information can be found on the promotion terms and conditions.

0 Likes
Members_7dXu2HR
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

yes, I called them and spoke with the campaign support. They had no additional information and they were not able to answer my question. That's why I'm trying here.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't accept trade ins. I am a private individual like you. I just did what you could have done using Google to find a list of acceptable devices.
0 Likes
Ray Jk
Journeyman
Options

@Members_7dXu2HR It might be a region issue, more often offers are for certain region and this might explain why you couldn't get a satisfactory answer when you contacted Samsung support in your region.

0 Likes