Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tizen 4.0 for Gear S3 Frontier !!

(Topic created on: 13-11-2018 07:30 AM)
enga7r
First Poster
Options

Why samsung is n't working on tizen 4.0 for gear s3 frontier ?!

We all feel the massive draining of baterry with tizen 3.0.0.2 and samsung know that !!

my watch is new and only lasts for 8 hours usage on full charge with this tizen 3.0.0.2 , samsung should do something about that !!

this is very strange to ignore us , watch is 300$ and now useless !!!

55 REPLIES 55
Dodo89
First Poster
Options
I hope it resolved too I am using my second watch on 3.0.0.1 after I update my 1st watch to 3.0.0.2 and it messed up the battery
0 Likes
FRANK_CY
Student
Options
Mine is now on 4.002 and Battery is roughly on 2.5 days.
RockinRobin
Apprentice
Options
PhunXter
Apprentice
Options

T 4.0.0.2 doesn't have the battery draining problem, at least not on my S3 anyway. I've been running it for a few months (since release) with no problems. The new notification system alone is worth upgrading to, its streets ahead of the previous version. Looking forward to the imminent arrival of another update that's currently being rolled out that improves the health / fitness side of things to the same as the "sport" or "active" watches

0 Likes
PhunXter
Apprentice
Options

T 4.0.0.2 doesn't have the battery draining problem, at least not on my S3 anyway. I've been running it for a few months (since release) with no problems. The new notification system alone is worth upgrading to, its streets ahead of the previous version. Looking forward to the imminent arrival of another update that's currently being rolled out that improves the health / fitness side of things to the same as the "sport" or "active" watches

0 Likes
dboeff
First Poster
Options

Hopefully they will have a fix soon

0 Likes