Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to worry?

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 08:13 AM)
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Just had the latest update to my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. 
 I know I'm cool and chilled out a bit but isn't that a bit too low?! Lol 

8 REPLIES 8
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hi @Bigtasty65, I found something similar if mine was too low on my wrist. I found by moving a little higher my readings were more realistic and consistent.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I think I've got it in the right place, according to Samsung's instructions. It does feel the most comfortable too. Any lower (towards the wrist) and I can't twist and pull my hand back comfortably. Any further higher (away from the wrist) and it just feels wrong. Plus it probably wouldn't stay there as my arm tapers a fair bit towards my elbow.
If I slacken off the wrist band. Then I have to keep inputting my PIN. As it thinks I've taken it off my wrist as I move my arms about a lot when working.20230218_094459_1000001397_1676713502.jpg
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hi @Bigtasty65, yes I couldnt deal with it low on my wrist. One of the reasons I bought it was to monitor my readings. I know its not a health device, but an indicator. If the readings it offers suddenly start shooting up or down I will need to get in touch with my GP because of other issues. So far it's been pretty consistent in the 6 months I've been wearing it.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Yes absolutely agree with you. If readings do change, then a visit to the doctor would be recommended.
I suffered a fracture of the heel bone 16 months ago. Apart from that I'm in good health. During my time for check ups at the hospital. Even the Doctors were quite impressed at how accurate the readings from the watch were. In comparison to there equipment. A nurse even had to ask me if I have a low heart rate when resting. As she was surprised at the reading she got. Lol.
0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi I got rid of my Samsung watch as its not accurate and went and bought a Garmin tactix Pro 7 its a bit more expensive but the Sensors are much more accurate and nothing with the watch strap either thanks
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Hello there, does the Garmin watch communicate with your Samsung phone in any way?
0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Yes it shows everything on the phone as well just down load the Garmin app and set up the watch and you are ready to go thanks
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
OK thanks, I'll check it out 👍🏻
0 Likes