Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

This is the πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ only silly challenge I can see, aren't there any other?

(Topic created on: 23-10-2022 03:06 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options

Buddies, I can't see any other challenges than this silly Avocados thing

Aren't there any, running, weight training, weekly, monthly running targets challenges etc etc 

TaπŸ‘‹..
 God this Samsung Health app is in 17th century 
7 REPLIES 7
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options
I have never set up Samsung health challenge. I believe the challenge is just who can get the most steps. What does it come up with when you click create challenge? Is it just to add friends to challenge who can get the most steps.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for your reply
Fiona, other than steps, there is nothing else

This is all I get when I click create a challenge ,
I am not into "steps", it seems that there are no existing challenges, created by Samsung, other than eating Avocados

The rest we have to create, like with Garmin and Apple, there are challenges created by them and I only have to click and join

Samsung health is like.. Middle of Sahara Desert 🏜.. A very lonely place.

Tc πŸ‘‹ Screenshot_20221023-153124_Samsung Health.jpg
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Look at Garmin, soooo many choices, so depending on individual preferences, we can click and join Screenshot_20221023_153951_1000001701_1666535991.jpgScreenshot_20221023_153932_1000001699_1666535972.jpgScreenshot_20221023_153920_1000001697_1666535960.jpg
Fiona26
Options
I can see your frustration, would be good if Samsung can do something similar. Needs different activity challenges.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Absolutely Fiona and thank you very much πŸ‘‹πŸ™

This is why I am making soo much noise here,

I may be wasting my time, but been with Apple /Garmin, unfortunately Galaxy users are getting an absolutely a poor deal here, this should be changed.

No disrespect to anyone β™₯️.. This app is designed mainly for people who are enjoying retirement and going for a walk around the village. Or people who playing with plastic dumbbells

There is no choice at all at all.
😭
Fiona26
Options
I agree they could improve, just to compete with the competition out there.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Totally, just balance out, I paid Β£470 for the watch and Β£1000+ for S22 Ultra, I just wanted to feel and experience Samsung and Galaxy watch...

As it is now... This is my first and last Galaxy

However, as the decision was mine and mine only to buy them, I am trying to make the best out of an almost dead or out of date system (this is in comparison to Garmin and Apple)