Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Terms&Conditions breaches

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 07:13 PM)
ClaudiaMM77
Journeyman
Options
Wearables
What do you do if Samsung is breaching their own T&C's?
Tried Customer Support in all shapes and forms.
Tried all of the online social media platforms, including this one.
Tried a normal complaint.
Tried a CEO complaint.
Tried to threaten legal proceedings.
Tried Citizen Bureau and Trading Standards.
They all revert back to: contact the Online Shop support team. Thanks, is the first thing we tried!
6 REPLIES 6
Obsydian
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
If you paid by credit card raise a dispute, sorts them.out quick smart
Regards Obsydian
DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 i5 [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 [Mobile], Watch5 [Watch], S7+ and S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075CSM [Microwave], Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
ClaudiaMM77
Journeyman
Options
Wearables
Forgot to mention, paid through PayPal done the dispute with them but the seller (i.e. Samsung Online) is not responding to them.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Wearables
Then all you can do is follow through on your threat and begin small claims court proceedings against Samsung
0 Likes
ClaudiaMM77
Journeyman
Options
Wearables
Sadly I think this is what's left to do. Shame though.. it would have been so simple to put it right. Instead they're losing me as a customer and advocate of the brand and gaining a law suit.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
I would also avoid Samsung pay
Regards Obsydian
DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 i5 [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 [Mobile], Watch5 [Watch], S7+ and S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075CSM [Microwave], Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
0 Likes
Obsydian
Troubleshooter
Options
Wearables
When I had an issue years ago I used PayPal they where useless
Regards Obsydian
DAILY DEVICES

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
0 Likes