Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis tracking

(Topic created on: 24-09-2017 07:17 PM)
Mshaw1515
First Poster
Options

How do I choose tennis in activity tracker in S health app on my Gear S3?  I see it listed in S health app on my phone but not as an option on my watch...

91 REPLIES 91
ThomO
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, @Mshaw1515

We can confirm you are only able to select tennis as an activity on the watch, however the watch will automatically detect that you are playing tennis when you are playing. 

SamsungGear
First Poster
Options

I tried and tried. The Tennis activity is not showing up on the watch and the watch DOES NOT detect when you play. The activities pre configured on the watch I could not figure how to edit (add / delete/ rearrange order)

Hope someone can suggest the way.

Best regards

D_a_n_i
Journeyman
Options

I think that you wanted to write that we are only able to select tennis as an activity in S Health on our smartphones, but not on our s gear s3 smartwatches...it would be great if S Health on smartwatches would support same activities, that we can choose, as they are supported in S Health on smartphones (why should I play tennis with my smartphone in a pocket if I have a gear s3 on my hand?)!

Satelit
Student
Options

I have the same problem.

Can not select activity (table tennis) on my watch gear S3

It is on my phone in Samsung Sheth app

Please tell my how to add table tenis to my watch. If you can do auto tracking will be awesome

Satelit
Student
Options

I have the same problem.

Can not select activity (table tennis) on my watch gear S3

It is on my phone in Samsung health app

Please tell my how to add table tenis to my watch. If you can do auto tracking will be awesome

Ehrismann
Apprentice
Options

Hello all,

is there a solution for this issue or does anybody know about plans from samsung

to implement the possibility to do that?

Thanks !

gdarck
First Poster
Options

I'm facing the same problem.

On my research Samsung hasn't done anything about this issue since this topic was created.

I tried to find a workaround but unsuccessful. 

Does anyone has any idea how to track tennis?

Pepe0605
First Poster
Options

Indeed! Would be good to have the other sport options also available on S3, especially Badminton/Tennis etc...

Manuel1954
First Poster
Options

I had same problem!

Amazing, a big watch w/o tennis app