Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature check...why is a woman's periods that will only check body temp???

(Topic created on: 26-04-2023 09:41 PM)
bancy
First Poster
Options
Does anybody know when the galaxy watch will check body temperature..or will the gw6 pro have this instant feature??? Ps I know woman can check the menstrual cycles...
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
srs0591
Pioneer
Options
It doesn't have any benefit for men so there's no health benefit for us.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Lol lol 😆 😆... Samsung is sexist, don't care about men.. Or they may expect men to have periods in the near future..

Pratically body temp sensor is just a useless Gimmick at present and wrist based /smart watch technology is not "there yet" to make it useful.. Just yet
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Whilst I'm a bit bummed that I'm not allowed to use the temperature sensor manually whenever I want, losing out on period tracking is not something I care about. I wouldn't use it even if I were a woman currently as I've yet to see good enough evidence that it works for it's intended use.
0 Likes
bancy
First Poster
Options
We will only have instant core temp on the new gw6...you can down load the app now on play store its called thermo check..iv installed it ready for when I get new watch...it even tells you as you before you down load the app that it's only for galaxy watch 6..hope this helps guys
0 Likes