Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tattoos + Galaxy watch 4 classic

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 08:49 PM)
Marcus324
Student
Options
Has anyone who has tattoos on their arms (tattoo sleeves) have a issue with the galaxy watch 4? I have noticed that on the settings in notifications it says you'll only get them while wearing the watch however because I have tattoos the sensors dont seem to pick up that im wearing it ????. I have tested on where I have bare skin and I get notifications but not if its on tattoos. This seems to be abit of a poor design when my old galaxy watch it works fine other than the heart rate monitor. Why can a older model work better than the new, I think this feature needs to be turned off so that you'll get the notifications either way or am I missing something?
12 REPLIES 12
Bobr1384
Pioneer
Options

Bumping this thread until Samsung decides to listen to their paying customers!!

Fran060976
Apprentice
Options

Tengo el mismo problema tengo las 2 muñecas tatuadas y no me llegan las notificaciones 

El apple wath te permite quitar detectar muñecas y te llegan las notificaciones espero que lo solucionen el watch 4 guardado y sigo con el watch 3 que no da ese problema un saludo

0 Likes
qamar abbas
First Poster
Options

i am a tattoo artist, my clients complaints about the tattoo inked area discomfort, samsung should think about it and review the design. 

0 Likes