Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck On Hold for 2 hours !!!

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 10:50 PM)
StuckOnHold
Apprentice
Options

Anyone know how to get a hold of a supervisor ???? I have been trying for a week now and just keep getting put on hold to wait for a supervisor..... 

Repair center is saying my watch has water damage when it was only splashed with water !!!!! 

5 REPLIES 5
ernest90
Explorer
Options
where are you from
0 Likes
StuckOnHold
Apprentice
Options

San Diego

0 Likes
StuckOnHold
Apprentice
Options

Was just hung up on after waiting for 2 hours and 50 mins........ WTF SAMSUNG

0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
😭🤣 they done it to me as well hung up after an hour, took an hour to get back to someone again and they hadn't a clue what they were even on about p!ss poor service
0 Likes
PurplePilot
First Poster
Options

You are not alone. I have an RMA approval and a support ticket which has been closed. The email from Samsung say the next step is to email or call 800-726-7864. I have emailed 4 times without a response. Since emailing doesn't work, I called the RMA folks back, and the RMA folks suggest I talk to the "Case Management" folks, except the only way to do that is by being transferred by the RMA team to the Case Management team. Last Wednesday I was on hold for 2 hours before I gave up. Yesterday I waited 2 hours and 10 minutes without success. Today I am at the 3 hour mark. Unsatisfactory. The RMA team says the hold times can be long. 3 hours? I feel like it's set up to wear me out so I give up on the process. That way Samsung does not have to honor their warranty.  Based on this experience, would I buy anything from Samsung again?  

0 Likes