Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Struggle with repair request

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 08:48 PM)
FM21
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Purchased a Galaxy Live earbuds a year ago. But it suddenly would not charge after a long period without use. For some reason, Samsung assigned a warranty expiration of about 11 months from the date I purchased the device instead of a full year, so I filed an appeal that approved a warranty expiration up to November 11th. Upon sending the device, the repair services refused to repair my device thinking that my warranty was expired. I tried explaining several times the situation and attempted to provide paperwork but all of the representatives refused. Instead, I was transferred to different departments where I had to re-explain the situation, only to be transferred to a different department with no resolution whatsoever. Now, I received an email that the device will be sent back to me without any resolution and my warranty is about to expire. Not sure where to get help at this point as the process already wasted more than 3 hours of my time. I have been using Samsung products for years and this is the first time I had an issue. The customer service has been utterly disappointing. I just want to have my device fixed while I have the warranty. 

0 REPLIES 0