Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify "now playing stuck" bug on Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created on: 15-11-2020 09:42 AM)
onionwolf
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone! In some instances when I listen to Spotify on my Note10+, I find that the currently playing is stuck. It shows that the music is paused, but it is in fact playing. Regardless of what song I choose, it shows whatever last song I played in a previous session some hours before and changing the song doesn't change what is currently playing. Say if the last song I played in the AM was Lady Gaga, when I want to listen to The HU after work, it still shows up with Gaga as now playing still. No one else seems to be having this issue but I've been having this issue since day 1 of the release of the Watch 3. But if I close Spotify and disconnect my bluetooth, the app comes back to normal.

Quite an annoying bug. Now that I've started driving this week, this issue has prohibited me from playing my Spotify music via Android Auto on my commute, unless I disconnect bluetooth and reconnect it in the middle of the freeway. I *shouldn't* be doing this in order for this to work (and don't worry, I'm a new safe driver!). It seems to me that the Spotify app on my watch has constantly been bugging out my Spotify app on my phone like this, and needless to say, it's annoying.

So far the only thing I've done is update the watch itself. I haven't reset or uninstalled/reinstalled anything but any suggestions will help!

11 REPLIES 11
Raph44A
Apprentice
Options

Having the same problem with my Galaxy Watch Active.

0 Likes
Raph44A
Apprentice
Options

Hi, thanks for the video.

Although it is in german, it is quite understandable by watching what he's doing.

However I already had those settings in the same way that he says to set it like, and still had the Spotify issue.

0 Likes