Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

Smartwatch Complaint: Overheating, Injuring and Lack of Response

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 18-09-2023 04:33 PM)
114 Weergaven
SergiyCh
Apprentice
Opties

I am writing here with a complaint regarding the product manufactured by your company. Recently I have encountered serious safety and quality issues with your device - Samsung SmartWatch SM-R800.

28-08-2023 at the night time the smartwatch overheated, causing a burn on my wrist and resulting in a painful blister. This incident has caused qute discomfort (the time between photos of the injure- 1 week).

20230828_172656.jpg20230828_194622.jpg20230906_141541 (1).jpg20230828_212436.jpgThe back side of the smartwatch was partly melted (see photo).
I expected high quality and safety from your company's product, and this incident has left me deeply disappointed.

I am attaching photos of the injury and the smartwatch.
After initial contact with Technical department by WhatsApp I was forwarded to another department (Samsung Care?). However, despite initial attempts to contact (by e-mail), I have not received any response or acknowledgment of my complaint in the three weeks that have passed since the incident occurred.

I hope that your company will take immediate steps to address this situation and provide a suitable resolution, including compensation for the damage incurred. Additionally, I kindly request that you prioritize communication with customers who have experienced issues with your products to ensure their concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Especially it is important for the cases related to the safety.

Please inform me of the next steps your company intends to take on this matter and provide a contact person I can reach out to for further information.

I look forward to your prompt response and hope that your company will take all necessary measures to prevent such incidents in the future.

Sincerely,
Sergiy

0 Likes
2 Antwoorden
Patrick
Samsung Members Star ★★
Opties
Hello,

Where is the Watch bought, what shop? When a Watch malfunctions and causes a burn it needs to be investigated to see whats exactly wrong and what caused this issue.

So you have to send it in so it can be investigated and repaired.

https://bit.ly/2jwV3SJ

Its good that you made a topic about it, once its in for repair please come back to this topic ajd put the repair number in so the moderators can keep a close eye on this case.
Stars-Moderator-signature-800x200-patrick
SergiyCh
Apprentice
Opties

Hello Patrick

The watch was bought here in the Netherlands from BOL.COM.

I agree it should to be investigated as related to the healscare and safety. I assume it have to be done by the Samsung Care department which I assum ehave to contact me for this as it was agreed with Samsung.

Or, you do think, no chanses they back to me as it was promiced?

0 Likes