Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart watch with s20

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 10:04 AM)
StealthBonger
Journeyman
Options
I recently upgraded to a s20 and was informed on the EE website that I could claim a free samsung smart watch. I've filled out the forms but I'm not sure where to check on the progress of it all. Any help would be great, thanks 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Frankieseaman
Pioneer
Options
I cant tell you specifically, but I got a free pair of galaxy buds with my phone. I got little to no information. I believe it is up to 30 days shipping, and inevitably it arrived on the 30th day. If it is going through samsung, maybe wait a few days unless anyone else has a suggestion.
Kiki84
Explorer
Options
Have you received confirmation of validation? If you have, you won't hear anything until it's been dispatched now. You'll get a text and email, then another one from Yodel a day or two later to confirm the delivery window. The claim tracker will only show it's been validated.
StealthBonger
Journeyman
Options
yeah I think I did a few moments after the request was made. I checked and I definitely purchased the phone within the dates specified in order to qualify for the watch. I guess I'm just impatient lol
Kiki84
Explorer
Options
Hopefully you won't have too long to wait. From validating, the watch arrived 22 days later so much quicker than the specified 45 day lead time.
StealthBonger
Journeyman
Options
thanks. you're now my go to guy in future lol
LuckyLukasz
First Poster
Options
I cant find benefits section in my samsung members app.Would you help me?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LuckyLukasz: The Benefits section tab should be visible on the Members home page, just below the image at the top of the screen. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
StealthBonger
Journeyman
Options
hey sorry to bother you again but... where do I find my claim reference number? I want to track my claim just for curiosity
0 Likes
Kiki84
Explorer
Options
You should have received a text or email with it on.