Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking

(Topic created on: 17-10-2021 08:31 AM)
Marsie
Apprentice
Options

I have worn a fitbit for many years and it regularly showed my sleep score, showing deep sleep of anything between 20 min and 90mins.  After wearing my watch 4 suddenly for no reason I now have virtually no deep sleep or very little. I find this very frustrating as it clearly does not pick up sleep patterns.  Can Samsung please fix this as it obviously an issue. 

I bought my watch 4 as I have a Samsung phone (and have had one for the past 10 years) Thought it might be better than my old fitbit.  I'm now changing my mind.

I do like the watch 4 however this is seriously wrong and I would advise against buying one until this software issue is remedied. 

• Come on Samsung, don't ignore this. I'm sure someone has the brains and  time to fix this. Please, before I resort to my old fitbit. 
3 REPLIES 3
nogravity
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Marsie: I'm sorry to hear that you are not seeing the expected Sleep Tracking results on your Galaxy Watch 4. Can you try heading to the Samsung Health app on the watch > Settings > Measurement > Heart Rate, and set this to 'Measure Continuously' to see if this helps? If not, or if it is already active, please head to Samsung Health > Sleep following a nights sleep, and check to see if the 4 stages of sleep add up to the sleep time shown at the top of the screen. This will help to determine if your Deep Sleep stats are potentially being measured in another category. 

0 Likes
nogravity
Journeyman
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

@Marsie: I'm sorry to hear that you are not seeing the expected Sleep Tracking results on your Galaxy Watch 4. Can you try heading to the Samsung Health app on the watch > Settings > Measurement > Heart Rate, and set this to 'Measure Continuously' to see if this helps? If not, or if it is already active, please head to Samsung Health > Sleep following a nights sleep, and check to see if the 4 stages of sleep add up to the sleep time shown at the top of the screen. This will help to determine if your Deep Sleep stats are potentially being measured in another category. 

Yes for me, the 4 stages add up to the total sleep time and with zero deep sleep. I’ve had zero deep sleep for over a month since I changed from Fitbit. 

0 Likes