Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 01:53 PM)
Watch9
First Poster
Options

So here is my hypothesis - as per normal Samsung updates telephones and it even might update watches

BUT The processes are not in sync, at least that - maybe you completely ignore change impact from one to another

I bought a watch - sleeping working fine on my (almost from the middle ages) Samsung S3

Two days later the shiny A21s arrived - sleeping tracking didn't work

So now I went back to my old mobile - e voila, sleep tracking works again!

Would you mind making sure your products are compatible please! Testing might be a useful addition

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Watch9: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please can you confirm the model number of your watch? Have you tried disconnecting it from your Galaxy S3 to see if this helps at all? 

0 Likes
Watch9
First Poster
Options

Galaxy Watch 3 - as said before it works on S3 as it is the much older model - you guys have just forgotten to make compatible with newer phones (or making the phones compatible with the watch)

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Watch9: I can confirm that the Galaxy Watch 3 is compatible with the Galaxy A21s. Please can you confirm if you have tried forgetting the connection on your Galaxy S3 to see if this helps? Also, are you attempting to connect the watch to your A21s using the Galaxy Wearables app, available from the Google Play Store? If not, please download the app, open it up and click on Start The Journey in order to proceed with the connection. For further details, please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/how-to-connect-samsung-galaxy-watch-to-mobile-devi...

0 Likes
Watch9
First Poster
Options

does this mean disconnecting from S3? I obviously had to do that once in order to allow for connection to A21s

I only use google store for apps, so yes

I will do it again tonight - disconnect or whatever you recommend doing with old phone and then connect to new one

If that doesn't work, I will have to give it back as this functionality is key for me

0 Likes
Watch9
First Poster
Options
nothing has changed- no solution
will have to return otherwise brilliant watch
0 Likes