Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking has stopped - galaxy watch active 2

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 01:38 PM)
Emasullivan
Explorer
Options

I've had my Galaxy Watch Active 2 since it came out and I've loved it.. I hated the original because it was so inaccurate. I've had fitbits for years and never had an issue with tracking... Just syncing and all that 🙄

My Active 2 has tracked sleep absolutely fine since I got it, but the last two nights. Nothing. It's really weird. I've changed nothing on the watch and worn it the same as always bit it's just not caught any of my sleep! 

Has anyone else experienced this?

49 REPLIES 49
MatthewRottcher
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem with my watch, has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
jkim1402
Student
Options
guys, you just have to go on the sleep bit on the samsung health app, then click trends, then scroll down and below sleep rating, there will be something called "overlapping records" and your sleep data will be there. its just that samsung automatically stores it there when sleep patterns are relatively the same. hopefully this helps!!!!!
0 Likes
jkim1402
Student
Options
guys, you just have to go on the sleep bit on the samsung health app, then click trends, then scroll down and below sleep rating, there will be something called "overlapping records" and your sleep data will be there. its just that samsung automatically stores it there when sleep patterns are relatively the same. hopefully this helps!!!!!
0 Likes
Jobodoc
First Poster
Options

Same issue with mine in Sept.,2020... what helped fix this?

0 Likes
BLUR33
First Poster
Options

Same here. Only mine does not track my sleep at all anymore.

Mike133
Journeyman
Options

Mine has been great since I purchased it last year ... but the last three nights it either hasn't recorded anything or the data has been worthless (showing completely awake 90% of the night etc).  What gives?

****UPDATE 10-20-20 : It worked last night so I don't know what the deal was the previous three days.

0 Likes
sanman
First Poster
Options

My sleep app on active 2 just stopped working after eight months and my Samsung health sleep information on my phone isn't syncing with the watch. I called Samsung and I am totally disappointed with the watch. This is the last Samsung watch for me and will not recommend it to anyone. 

0 Likes
SirMikeyMike
First Poster
Options

Thanks so much. I don't know how i missed it. 

0 Likes
Jules4773
Explorer
Options
Same has happened to mine today!

20210107_070212_15358.jpg

0 Likes
Teash1994
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue with my active 2! It's frustrating!!!

0 Likes