Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking has stopped - galaxy watch active 2

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 01:38 PM)
Emasullivan
Explorer
Options

I've had my Galaxy Watch Active 2 since it came out and I've loved it.. I hated the original because it was so inaccurate. I've had fitbits for years and never had an issue with tracking... Just syncing and all that 🙄

My Active 2 has tracked sleep absolutely fine since I got it, but the last two nights. Nothing. It's really weird. I've changed nothing on the watch and worn it the same as always bit it's just not caught any of my sleep! 

Has anyone else experienced this?

49 REPLIES 49
Teash1994
Apprentice
Options

With the active 2? How?

0 Likes
Teash1994
Apprentice
Options

Same issue! Any luck?

0 Likes
kelvinnnn
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here on my active 2. It can only show time amount of time I sleep but no further details as it shows "couldn't  get sleep records from your phone". And in my phone health app, it shows no sleep tracking data. Seems the active 2 can detect my sleep but cannot sync data with phone app. Strangely other functionality are syncing ok, eg heart rate, steps etc. 

Please, Samsung fix this.

SandyE27
First Poster
Options

I fix my problem connecting to the Samsung Health app on the phone. I don't know why got disconnected.

0 Likes
Members_U6w7pib
First Poster
Options

Yup, me too - stopped recording sleep a couple of days ago, immediately after a Samsung Health app update?

Sky6
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same error - have reinstalled Samsung Health, re booted then reset the watch. Still fails to synch sleep but everything else is synching fine. Sent the error off to Samsung 10 days ago, nothing. Extremely disappointing and will probably end up returning the watch

0 Likes
StevieBoy
First Poster
Options
Use the Play store to update Samsung health app. Not only did it solve the problem, it populated all missing days since it stopped working last month.
0 Likes
Sky6
Apprentice
Options

have done that but has not made any difference 😫

Have re-booted as well.

0 Likes
Emasullivan
Explorer
Options
Post update- fixed the issue by getting a Garmin 😂
0 Likes
Foquro
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue. I restarted my watch and restarted the Samsung health app on my phone. Then it worked and it showed my sleep stats. 

0 Likes