Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Pattern Monitoring on Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 07:38 PM)
Members_XSFQDm7
First Poster
Options

For the first week or two after I bought it, my Galaxy Watch 3 gave me a breakdown on my overnight sleep patterns, e.g., REM sleep, Light sleep, etc.  For no obvious reason, it has stopped doing that. All I get now is the total sleep period (in hours + minutes) and a message which says "Couldn't get sleep records from your phone." I haven't changed any of the settings or the notifications. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Rkamp34
First Poster
Options

I have had the same problem ever since I paired it with my Note20+

0 Likes
MikeLT
Journeyman
Options

Hi... I had this problem after only three or so days of having the Watch 3.  I had a lengthy "chat" with the Samsung support team which resulted in instructions to force stop the Samsung Health phone app, clear cache and data, and then setup the phone app again(best to have your data sync'd and backed up as it then reinstates during app set up!  You also need to turn off notifications again unless you want them which I don't). The data then does sync again between the watch 3 and the phone app. Unfortunately (for me) this issue has continued to happen once a week so far, and has just happened twice in two days so its a bit tedious!

I sent in a message to the SEO team about all the issues I had and they have passed it over to teh technical team so I am considering it "under investigation" by Samsung.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Members_XSFQDm7
First Poster
Options

Many thanks. I'll give it a try. Seems a lot of bother for something that shouldn't have stopped working.

0 Likes
kelvinnnn
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here on my active 2 and my note 10+. I have tried everything including resetting my watch and reinstall health app and wearable app. Still no luck...

0 Likes