Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sleep measurement

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 09:49 AM)
Roland Lanz
Student
Options

My watch 5 does not record sleep. Does anyone else have the same problem?

5 REPLIES 5
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

It'll need setting up first.  Think you have to have the Samsung Health app configured for it before it starts tracking your sleep

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Roland Lanz: To begin with, please head to Samsung Health app > Settings > Measurement > Heart rate > Measure continuously. Now, wear your Watch 5 while you're sleeping, then head to the Samsung Health app after you wake and tap 'Sleep' to view your measurements. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Roland Lanz
Student
Options

Tried reinstalling the clock yesterday and set it to measure continuously. Still not registering sleep.

0 Likes
PeatyR
Explorer
Options

Mine is doing the exact same thing.  I've spoken to tec support. I was told to uninstall and reinstall health on both my phone and watch and reset the watch. I did that and verified my settings.  My 4 ,this one replaced, was working fine.  This morning it my new 5 is still not recording sleep, Blood O2 or snoring, I was originally told, yesterday by tec support,  that if the resetting didn't work I get a replacement sent since it's within 15 days. However, today the tec I was talking to said that's not the case and I have to send it back to be looked at to see if it's working properly or not.  I just got a return label from UPS to send it back. I'm regretting upgrading at this point.  I'll be without my watch that I've only had a few days.  Pretty disappointed in the way this is being handled TBH. It's obvioulsy not working properly.

One other function that's not working properly, I have it set to sync do not disturb so if bedtime mode is selected on my watch it also turns it do not disturb on my phone (S22 Ultra) this was working fine on my 4 watch but not this one. If I turn it on on my phone it turns it DND on the watch and syncs.  If I turn on DND on my watch it does turn it off on my phone too.  However turning on Bedtime mode on my watch always put my phone into DND but now it doesn't  do that either. 

0 Likes
PeatyR
Explorer
Options

I got this message yesterday:

>>Please be advised that your Samsung service ticket [XXXXX] has been placed on a temporary hold due to an unavailable part. Parts will available within 7 days.

As soon as the part becomes available, your device will be repaired and shipped promptly.

<<

I've had the watch a total of 4 days, they have had it longer than me at this point.  You would think they would just replace it...

0 Likes