Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep editing in Health app

(Topic created on: 20-02-2020 10:27 AM)
Zen3
First Poster
Options

When I try to edit sleep times in the s health app it wont let me save changes. Its infuriating. I've tried rebooting the watch, my phone, etc. Been having this issue for the last couple months. It did work once last December which almost made it more frustrating as I kept wondering what I did to make it work that I can't seem to figure out again! This is making this watch seem not at all worth the investment if I cant help to make it more accurate in its recordings. 

Is it just me? Am I missing something or is the health app just not working properly?

2 REPLIES 2
aun
Student
Options

You can't edit the sleep data to reflect actual sleep time which makes this watch and app complete junk. How on earth do you rely on data from a sleep record that tracks page turning reading time and the first 2 hours of a morning behind a computer as sleep? Each day my watch tells me I have slept for over 6 hours which is complete nonsense.  A basic app function like editing the sleep record would solve this issue. Maybe Samsung is making $ from a third party health tracking vendor with a government contract that reports to the folks in my particular country are getting and maintaining a good quality of sleep and therefore must be happy with their quality of life. Completely useless as a health monitor.  Don't even get me started on the lack of promised BP support in the monitor app.  

F1rust
Navigator
Options
It is still not editable in 2023. The same issue. A bad design
0 Likes