Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skin reaction to Fit2 band

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 10:19 PM)
geo93x
First Poster
Options

I've got these burn-like marks on my wrist... I put my Fit2 on yesterday morning and have had to remove today due to it being super itchy. Now I've got a raw looking red band mark around my left wrist.

This isn't due to soapy water or sweat, I take my band off and dry thoroughly before putting back on after showering, bathing or washing my hands. Like I said, this has happened within 36 hours.

Can anybody help? It seems to be getting worse even with the band being off for a few hours now.

20210419_210645.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
U will need to replace ur strap as alot of Samsung members mentioned about this issue.
0 Likes
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
do not use the watch for a few days and give your skin a rest. after a few days, wear the watch, but do not tighten it tightly, the watch must have slack. I had the same problem
0 Likes
Jim31
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem.  If I leave it too loose, the watch applications don't seem to be as accurate.  I am using polysporin and have changed wrists to see if this happens there as well.  I normally wear metal bands and have never had an issue.   I wasn't sure if I would find much information on this issue but it seems to be a common problem...if there is a moderator from Samsun here, are there any solutions or is this just what we should expect?  Is it an issue with the rubber polymer or my skin?

20210510_151103.jpg

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @geo93x & @Jim31. Sorry to hear about this reaction to your watches. I've sent over a PM with details of what details to send over to the SAM_UK moderator account to get this looked in to for you. Please take a look as soon as you can. 🙂

0 Likes