Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skin rash

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 01:25 PM)
Tarz
Apprentice
Options
Hello,
I've received, as a gift, a galaxy smart watch 42 mm. I love it, I'm wearing it all the time, but is the second time I'm getting a nasty rash on my wrist. First time was even worse, on my left hand wrist, but I didn't complain and I started to wear the watch on my right hand wrist, and the rash appeared. I'm afraid to wear the watch because of this. Never had problems with other watches.

14 REPLIES 14
Tarz
Apprentice
Options
Thank you all for the responses. I will buy another strap for my watch. I'm still wondering why the quality from a big brand is so low..
0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
I suffer from eczema. only leather will do
0 Likes
Dugsoft
Journeyman
Options
yep same here changed to leather strap and all is good
0 Likes
Nicetackle69
First Poster
Options
I've Got the Pr0 5 Watch had it just over a month now and it has Burnt my Wrist Your paying for the Strap and Watch why should I Change it I want a Refund Neil Horne 20221005_040059_1000000613_1664938859.jpg20221005_040053_1000000612_1664938853.jpg
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey all, If you've received a burn or skin rash caused by your Galaxy Watch follow these steps:

Are you based in the UK or IE? If so, please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes