Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skin rash from watch

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 05:01 PM)
Alexanderf82
First Poster
Options

16387234039588741184848436230746.jpg

 Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic 46mm after a few weeks of wearing it and only taking off to shower/charge. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StephK1
Options

Hey @Alexanderf82! Regarding any irritation, Samsung recommends the following guidelines: 

• When you wear your smartwatch for a long time, or do a high-intensity exercise while wearing it, skin irritation may occur due to friction and pressure. If you have worn your smartwatch for a long time, remove the watch from your wrist for several hours.
  • Skin irritation may occur due to an allergy, environment factors, other factors, or when your skin is exposed to soap or sweat for long periods of time. If irritation occurs, stop using your smartwatch, and wait 2 or 3 days for the symptoms to ease. If the symptoms continue or worsen, immediately contact your doctor.
  • Make sure your skin is dry before wearing your smartwatch. If you wear a wet smart watch for a long time, your skin may be affected.
  • If you use your smartwatch in the water, remove any foreign materials from your skin and the watch and dry them thoroughly to prevent skin irritation.
  • Do not use any accessories except the smartwatch in water.
0 Likes
VictorR58
First Poster
Options

I live in Paraguay,  South América and I bought a Samsung galaxy 4 this year and I started to use it regularly. I take it off at night to charge and wear it during the day. Last month I noticed a round burn mark or something that is right underneath the watch. I recently stopped wearing it because the mark won't go away. I'm not sure what to do since I wore other similar watches before and never had a problem.

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @VictorR58 

As this is a serious matter, I would advise reaching out to Samsung Support in your region via the following link, so that our colleagues can look into this further with you: https://www.samsung.com/py/support/contact/

0 Likes
Boo1901
First Poster
Options

Hi, I haven't worn my watch in about a week and a half due to it causing irritation like in the picture. It hasn't gotten worse, however, it hasn't gotten better at all either. Any advice?

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @Boo1901 

Are you based in the UK? If so, please send a message to @Sam_UK, so we can look into this for you.

0 Likes