Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silicone Sleeves for the Buds Live

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 06:50 PM)
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Have anyone come across a place to buy the silicone sleeves for the Galaxy Buds Live?
I only learned about them today on the US Samsung Community and I have emailed UK parts department but that can take a few days to get a reply. 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The Buds live cone with some sleeves / wings attached and then some slightly bigger one's in the retail box where the charging wire is.

As far as I'm aware there isn't a route to buy more @NoteGuyIreland 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
It's not those, the are separate ones that covers the bottom part except the speakers of course, for a better seal in the ears
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ah I see.

Are they definitely official Samsung parts ?

0 Likes
Members_Ru1ObsM
First Poster
Options

I know last comment on this was in September 2020 but wanted to give some additional info for anyone like me that stumbles across this page.

Confirmed they are official Samsung parts and after a quick discussion on Live Chat I have a set on there way after providing serial numbers of both L+R and a customer care case created.
Sleeves should be here within 7 days :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Note: It helped sharing in chat the URL from the Samsung US website so the advisor knew what I was on about (just in case): https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087422/

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I had a set of black versions delivered free of charge by Samsung UK however after a relatively short period of time they became loose on my Buds Live.

I removed one bud and the sleeve stayed in my ear so I decided to not use them @Members_Ru1ObsM 

0 Likes
Members_d4VcPEK
First Poster
Options

@NoteGuyIreland wrote:
Have anyone come across a place to buy the silicone sleeves for the Galaxy Buds Live?
I only learned about them today on the US Samsung Community and I have emailed UK parts department but that can take a few days to get a reply. 

@NoteGuyIreland wrote:

I tried calling Samsung from the uk.  They don't have a clue.  Buds live are brilliant but kill my ears help someone anyone 

0 Likes
mrskatyoung
Explorer
Options
Samsung have made it totally impossible to get any! I've gone to citizens advice about it. Their customer service is atrocious. I'll be going iPhone, fitbit and ipods now and removing myself from anything Samsung ever. The 3rd catastrophic customer service experience I've had, 1st with a phone, then a watch now buds. Given up with Samsung and will never buy a product again!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's disappointing @mrskatyoung 

I did have to push a little to get mine and eventually they sent them.

The key is speaking with the right department and a person who knows about them.

However unfortunately for me they didn't stay put for long and started to slide out of position on the bud, and on an occasion stayed in my ear when I removed one of the Buds Live so I gave up on them. There now sat in the retail box my Buds Live came in.

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Sorry to hear that, @mrskatyoung. I would recommend getting in touch via our Social Media pages (Facebook/Twitter) to request some Skin Caps (only available for the Buds Live).  The Technical Support Team there will be able to get these sent out to you. 🙂

0 Likes