Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I get the Galaxy Watch4 (44mm)

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 04:07 AM)
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options

Hi guys hope you're all well. I've been debating for a while whether to upgrade from the original galaxy watch (46mm) and go for the standard galaxy watch4 (44mm).

If anyone has had any experience with the new watch could let me know and whether you would suggest it or not. 

Thank you
7 REPLIES 7
THiN78
Apprentice
Options
I love mine. Finally fixed workout calorie count that was broken on my Watch Active2. The only thing that seems to be worse is better life. I don't think I'll be able to do 48hrs without charge. And that's not even with all the functions enabled
clairelouise104
Journeyman
Options
I love mine, got the Watch 4 in black, originally had the Galaxy Watch 3 classic in Bronze
Kantdog
Pioneer
Options
I'm the same as @THiN78 in the battery is proving to be really poor. I have the 4g version
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I had a Huawei watch2 prior to getting a silver 46mm classic: it's easily better in every way.

Battery isn't a real concern, I agree it's not great but a top up each day seems to do me fine.IMG-20210908-WA0005-01_29379.jpgScreenshot_20210914-073338_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.jpg
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Where did you get from your watch strap please? Looking very good 👍
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks.... Yes I thought so too.... It's the official Samsung 'hybrid' in camel brown
bagelpizza
Student
Options
If you value heart rate tracking, don't buy.
0 Likes