Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security pin, samsung pay/Google pay and watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 27-01-2023 09:50 AM)
Trevorlhill
Apprentice
Options
In order to use samsung pay or Google pay with the Watch5 Pro you need to activate the security pin on the watch. It is meant to only ask for the pin when it is removed from the wrist. But unless you have it so tight that it cuts of circulation, it asks for the pin everytime you try to use the watch.

Is there a way samsung can revert back to the old way of only putting the pin in when we want to use the pay apps so we can save our wrists from dying of blood loss? 
2 REPLIES 2
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have to say the pin and detection that has been removed from the wrist is pretty amazing. I don't have my watch very tight on my wrist at all and all functions as needed
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agree, i wear mine not loose and not snug
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes