Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Screen timeout not working

(Topic created on: 05-04-2017 07:17 PM)
Wendy72
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Does anyone have a screen timeout problem, it's set to 15 sec but this doesn't  happen. I have reset many times but still doesn't work and this  is causing my battery  to drain....

Go to solution
44 REPLIES 44
Treasuredsoul
First Poster
Options

What? Can u please reiterate? This makes no sense... 

I bought my phone used. And even though it is set for 5 mins, it shuts off at 10 seconds. Halp!!

0 Likes
Somenath_61
First Poster
Options

I have tried by rebooting but failed. switch is not working. My molile ph  model is Galaxy M40. Please help.

0 Likes
eris1234
First Poster
Options

I Found it was one of the apps " gravity screen " i had installed which had settings for time out ticked on. Once i had unticked and then installed  "Keep Screen On" app it worked a treat.

0 Likes
vindal
First Poster
Options

Yes, pushing the top right button, after setting the timeout limit is the answer. I know it's a bit illogical, but it works.

0 Likes
Dudefromhell
First Poster
Options

Hi my phone's on android 10 hope this help

- >Go to settings

-> Battery settings

-> Power saving mode

-> Auto screen off timer/ auto screen time out [ turn it off]

ẞtay homé ßtay safe

0 Likes
Bv6
First Poster
Options

Hi, i have the problem. It started yesterday and even if I charged the phone, within a few hours the is phone is dead. How to reboot he phone?

0 Likes
Bv6
First Poster
Options

Where is the Developer option? How can I it?

0 Likes
Bv6
First Poster
Options

Hi my developer option says 

Error

0 Likes
BRYYAN
First Poster
Options

Set the time you want the display to stay on screen. Then switch off phone without going to the main menu. Switch it back on and you chosen time will be set.

0 Likes
salamander
First Poster
Options
Hi, does anyone have a problem with accessing their screen time or setting timers in settings.
0 Likes