Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 09:43 AM)
Danboi10
Explorer
Options
Do Samsung monitor this community and fix any reported comments? Or do we have to go direct?? 

7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It is best to go direct as this community is primarily other users. A post here may get picked up but there's no guarantee. The members here try and help other users so if there's anything we can help with, post away.

Danboi10
Explorer
Options
I did. Twice mate. Battery life since update. I'm now at 67% since 745am
0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
If in daught do them all lol, honestly this seems to be a problem as heard a lot of people complaining hear about fast battery drain after updates, with little to no help from Samsung seems if only could get security update separately.
0 Likes
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

Be warned about watch resets, I carried out one this morning as my battery is suddenly draining after the latest Samsung Health update. Apart from the obvious backup and restore process, there were loads of other time consuming things to get the watch back to where it was, all app updates have to be reinstalled again, blood pressure has to be recalibrated against a proper arm cuff unit, your credit cards need re-authorising on Samsung Pay, mobile plans need reinstalling, WiFi networks not on your phone need reconfiguring. After all that I am not sure that the problem caused by the software update was fixed as it was reinstalled again after the reset.

0 Likes
Danboi10
Explorer
Options
I didnt/don't use the watch for much other then the time telling. Message notifications. Track steps. As I'm on cc
So I don't think it would take me long lol
0 Likes
Chacha87
Journeyman
Options
It's increasingly frustrating I agree I've gone from 100% to 33% in just 3.5 hours of barely any use. Not acceptable giving the amount I have paid for the watch.

If your my using only for those tasks might I suggest going into power saving mode?

That being said I'm not 100% sure if the step counter works with that.
0 Likes
Chacha87
Journeyman
Options
So having m
Been in touch with Samsung one of their workers has stated my battery will improve with time as my watch learns how I use it.

Is everyone here fairly new users or am I being Fobbed off?
0 Likes