Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch5 Pro - arm ache

(Topic created on: 17-12-2022 09:25 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have wore gen1 to the latest 24/7 except when charging or showering.
I wear the strap not too snug.

For the past week my left watch arm constantly aches, I do have slight strap imprints on the wrist, oddly my wife is complaining of the of the same issue.

We have both took a few days off watch wearing, watch back on same issue.

Anyone else having such issues?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm not having the issue of my arm aching, mine is the watch 5 40mm. I am finding my normal snug fit position of the strap leaving print. I'm putting it down to the cold weather. The watch will either be too loose when I'm out in the cold, and indoors with the heating it gets too tight. I'm having to constantly adjust the wrist strap at the moment.
meka23
First Poster
Options
I have gen3 and have had the same issues. I wear mine a bit snug and I attribute this to the pressure on the nerves on the wrist or it may be something else I'm unaware of.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have swapped to my right wrist, after not wearing it for about 12hrs, so far the left arm pain is less. Only issue is see is even with a snug but not tight fit the strap leaves a mark on my arm.

Agree it could be weather, but during the snow I have been home most days.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have GW5 Pro, and don't have a snug fit enough to leave a mark and it able to get all the reading it needs. Not getting any aches at all
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
After a quick Google ... https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2020/02/12/apple-watch-wrist-pain-how-i-cured-mine-literal...

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So after a fair amount of Ibuprofen, reducing watch wearing to my right wrist (as every time i use the left wrist it hurts again).

Still finding i faint ache and then it builds up, again the Mrs has the same issue.

0 Likes