Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch

(Topic created on: 22-11-2022 03:00 PM)
craigj
Explorer
Options
I was thinking of getting Samsung watch to go with my 22 ultra anyone recommend a good one that can answer calls etc or what is the best one to get ? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
GW5PRO
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Although the 5 is out, the Galaxy 4 is still very current, and a bit cheaper. Also, check on here this forum, you might be eligible for a free Galaxy 4, dependent in when and where you bought it.
0 Likes
craigj
Explorer
Options
Thanks I don't think I will be eligible I got phone of Vodafone contract a few months ago
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Have a look though. I was EE, and I managed a watch with a week to spare. I can't mind the link, but search free watch or similar.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I love my GW5 Pro, 3 days battery is the best for me

My GW4 Classic was max 2 days off that, but others have said theirs have lasted more than 2 days
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @craigj, I have been monitoring smartwatches for quite a while. I've finally prompted for the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. There are numerous reasons, but the major 3 are battery life and the ability to make/receive calls and texts. Thirdly, I have downloaded Spotify music to it, for my Bose and Pro Buds 2 earbuds.
This allows me to leave my expensive Z Fold 4 at home on those occasions I don't really need to carry it with me.
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

If you are aiming for the LTE version check that vodafone is able to have both devices working together and independently. O2 does not allow to make/receive calls on the watch if the phone is not connected to the network.  It seems that EE works fine. 

Watch 5 has the longest battery life, but I think that it has more use as a device for physical activities than answering or receiving calls.

0 Likes