Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch

(Topic created on: 22-11-2022 12:27 AM)
craigj
Explorer
Options
I was thinking of getting Samsung watch to go with my 22 ultra anyone recommend a good one that can answer calls etc or what is the best one to get ? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
GW5PRO
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Although the 5 is out, the Galaxy 4 is still very current, and a bit cheaper. Also, check on here this forum, you might be eligible for a free Galaxy 4, dependent in when and where you bought it.
0 Likes
craigj
Explorer
Options
Thanks I don't think I will be eligible I got phone of Vodafone contract a few months ago
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Have a look though. I was EE, and I managed a watch with a week to spare. I can't mind the link, but search free watch or similar.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I love my GW5 Pro, 3 days battery is the best for me

My GW4 Classic was max 2 days off that, but others have said theirs have lasted more than 2 days
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @craigj, I have been monitoring smartwatches for quite a while. I've finally prompted for the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. There are numerous reasons, but the major 3 are battery life and the ability to make/receive calls and texts. Thirdly, I have downloaded Spotify music to it, for my Bose and Pro Buds 2 earbuds.
This allows me to leave my expensive Z Fold 4 at home on those occasions I don't really need to carry it with me.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If you are aiming for the LTE version check that vodafone is able to have both devices working together and independently. O2 does not allow to make/receive calls on the watch if the phone is not connected to the network.  It seems that EE works fine. 

Watch 5 has the longest battery life, but I think that it has more use as a device for physical activities than answering or receiving calls.

0 Likes