Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung watch strap broken

(Topic created on: 14/12/20 23:53)
M17tty
Explorer
Options
Wearables
I've had the samsung silicone watch strap since release day of the watch 3. I find it unacceptable that its broken already after spending 34 pounds on it! Anyone any clue as to where I'd complain about it? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Adil7890
First Poster
Options
Wearables
That seems to be very strange for it to break so quickly like that I've had the Galaxy watch (2018) for about 1 year and its fine. Considering you still have the proof of purchase for this, this product is still in warranty, I would definalty not spend anything extra on this. if you contact them about it tell them the issue and show the proof of purchase they should provide a replacement, personal experience they usually provide replacement within 1 week of calling. phone number ; +443330000333
0 Likes
M17tty
Explorer
Options
Wearables

I’ve tried tweeting them so will see what they come back with. Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
M17tty
Explorer
Options
Wearables

I’d like peoples opinion on this please. After speaking through DM on Twitter with Samsung uk, providing the invoice and proof I’ve paid 34 pounds on a genuine Samsung strap from them and it’s started to split after 4 months, they are telling me they won’t replace it, but haven’t said why. I find this unacceptable for the cost and product and it won’t be the last they hear from me. What’s your opinion on the service and warranty of this item please? 

0 Likes