Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch Pro 5 Allergic reaction to watch

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 05:49 PM)
Jane Kear
First Poster
Options

IMG_20230710_080108580_HDR.jpg

I Got this watch as a replacement for my Samsung active watch 3. I got the new watch from Curry on the 8th of July, 2023, so I set it up and put it on my wrist. Within a couple of hours, my wrist had a large blister. As you can see from the attached photo, I am unsure what I can do about this. Can anyone please help me? The blister is very painful.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Jane Kear
First Poster
Options

I have to say I don't blame you wish I had done the same thing myself, but we live and learn another thing I did not like about when Samsung offered a refund. Is there something like a gagging order, including the agreement that says you will not talk about what the watch had done

0 Likes
evrto
First Poster
Options

Hi, have you received some answers from them ? My wife can not wear those for same reason, after wearing them for some time, she gets blisters from back of the watch.  

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @evrto, sorry to hear that your wife is experiencing a reaction to her watch. Please ask that she get in touch with us directly, so that we can take a look into this for her. She can DM us at @Sam_UK or use the contact details found on the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

0 Likes