Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch green screen

(Topic created on: 07-07-2019 10:06 PM)
Taz92
Apprentice
Options

Background has hearts on themBackground has hearts on themalso  the three circle aren't suppose to be greenalso the three circle aren't suppose to be green

I recently had this problem where my background of my watch would appear stay green. I tried a reset and i still have the same problem.

Ive attached pics to help me descibe the problem. 

I found a thread with people having the same problem as me however its in the US forum I'll leave  link here https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Green-screen/td-p/539909

Anyone had any similar problems???

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Taz92: If you go to Settings > Watch Faces > Select your Watch Face > Customise > Colour, are you able to adjust the display from here so the clock faces no longer show in green? Similarly, if you go to Watch Faces > Background, is this currently set to the polka dot effect and, if so, can you adjust it to your liking from this position or does it stay the same?
Taz92
Apprentice
Options

Thanks I'm able to change the background so that the polka dot effect doesn't  appear now ,I have a clear background.

However I'm unable to get rid of the green screen as I've tried changing my watch faces but still have the same problem. It also  appears on my spotify album art (the green screen). 

20190716_235222.jpg

Itsz
First Poster
Options
I have the same exact issue..were you able to get this resolved?
Taz92
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
damohardman
First Poster
Options
Yes, this is happening to me too. Linked watch to a new A50 and now my watch screen is weird faded green.its only affecting the watch faces, nothing else.
0 Likes
Urkees
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have dame green screen / faded blue and green definition issues.

The screen is less clear and defined.

Hard reboot and turning on whilst charging did not help.

0 Likes